The Rigby Highland Stalker chambered in .308 Win is known for quality, accuracy and elegance, hailed as the traditional deer stalking bolt action rifle, inspired by the same smaller calibre rifles Rigby produced at the turn of the 20th century that were used by iconic British adventurers such as Karamojo Bell and Jim Corbett. Rigby regards the Scottish Highlands as the birthplace of stalking and the title befitting the rifle.
As standard the rifle is supplied with a 14½" stock length along with a rounded recoil pad with ladies’ toe. Both versions weigh approximately 7.8lb with a barrel length of 22". The iron sights are regulated for 65, 150, 250 yards. The rifle’s magazine can hold 4+1 cartridges. Of course, numerous upgrades are available to any specification.
Features & Specifications:
- Calibre - .275 Rigby (7x57 Mauser)
- Barrel Length - 22"
- Magazine Capacity - 4+1
- Traditional Rigby Pattern Iron Sights (Regulated for 65, 150, 250 Yards)
- Ambidextrous Stock with Rounded Grip Shape
- Grade 5 Wood as Standard
- Stock Length - 14¼" (Mens) | 13⅞" (Womens)
- Hand-Finished Chequering and Original Style Engraving
- Weight - Approx 7.8lbs (3.53kg)
NOTE: Please enquire now for more details on available upgrades and pricing.