World-renowned London gunmaker John Rigby & Co. has recently unveiled a new line of branded ammunition designed with the hunter in mind, to pair perfectly with their award-winning Highland Stalker rifle in the traditional .275 Rigby calibre.
The custom 140gr Interlock® Soft Point load provides shooters with a dedicated hunting solution, with proven reliability and accuracy. Suitable for species ranging from medium-sized game, like fallow deer or impala to large game, such as red or whitetail deer.
The precision manufacturing process ensures that every round is hand-inspected to ensure the highest levels of quality control, effectively offering the advantages of hand-loaded accuracy in a factory load. The ammunition balances expansion and penetration, while its secant ogive design creates the optimum blend of ballistic efficiency and bearing surface, for flatter shooting and less drag.
Features & Specifications:
- Calibre - .275 Rigby (7x57)
- Bullet - 140 gr InterLock® Soft Point
- Box Count - 20 Rounds
- Suitable for Medium & Large Game (Up to 680kg or 1500lbs)
- Velocity - 2680 fps (Muzzle) - 2456 fps (100 yds) - 2242 fps (200 yds)
- Energy - 2233 ft/lb (Muzzle) - 1875 ft/lb (100 yds) - 1563 ft/lb (200 yds)
- Trajectory - -1.5 in (Muzzle) - 2.2 in (100 yds) - 0 in (200 yds)